Friday, December 30, 2011

When the Moon smiles at you



It was almost dark when I came out of home this evening. All day I was at home; reading, writing, chatting, Facebooking and watching film.

From my room, I could just hear the wind blowing which made sounds of a kind of crunch, crunch when the leafless branches of the trees were trembling shaken by it, but I hadn’t noticed the sky if it were thickly cloudy or purely blue.

Having not noticed outside, neither have watched the weather report, I took my little umbrella with me as usual when I came out of home just to be more careful in case if it rained or snowed late today.

I came out of home, heading towards work, with my little umbrella in my hand then I noticed the cleanness of the sky; “Oh!” I said “the umbrella is not needed” but it was already late to return home and put it back.

In a few steps away from home, I noticed the stars blinking at me, but more embarrassing was the way the Moon looked at me with its half face, giving me a warm smile, perhaps it thought that I was a fool or a sleep-walker with an umbrella in hand in an evening with a clean sky.

However, that warm smile of the Moon this evening at me will never be erased from my memory. At least I think it will remind of not taking an umbrella with me with the sky is pure blue!

No comments: