Friday, June 26, 2009

I have lost and found my God more than fifty times!




"Why human beings are so complicated sometimes?" Why are they made this way? Why are they so weak sometimes? And why do they need worshiping God? They are the questions that always bothers me and I asked many times myself why I was created this way but I didn’t find the answer yet, would it be better to ask God or the one who has created me, who has created all of us but no one has seen him or her yet. I am not sure, was it my nature from the beginning, or was it the surroundings that made me grow this way, worshiping God no I don’t remember and I don’t know it at all as I try very hard.

Actually sometimes it the blackness of blind nights when no one is around me to disturb me by breaking the fragile border of my loneliness, that guides me or better to say pushes me towards thinking about God. About the existence of someone who is always thinking about me, about someone who has created me and is taking care of me anywhere at anytime while I haven’t seen him or her yet as no one else did it so far.

Sometimes I blame myself for not worshiping enough my God, but neither do I know how to do it the best way. Is God only to be remembered when there is loneliness, when there is a problem when there is a peril or when there is a real dead-end?

Oh, my God, I looked for you everywhere, in the grandeur of the sea, in the depth of the night, in the crystal drops of rain and in the blueness of sky, anywhere I thought could be a sign of you as the only one, as the greatest one and as the creator of all creatures and you know where I find you finally? By looking for you in the strange places, I find you nowhere and I find you every where.

The people look for you in the mosques, temples and churches as if they don’t know of your presence everywhere as if they are unfamiliar with you or may be they are just in the search of only titles but not the reality of your essence.

Not only in I didn’t look for you in particular places but any beauties I saw, have related them to you somehow.

The beauty of the early moment of the sunrise, the rainbow after the rain, the tender drops of rain, the reddish color of the sunset, the blinks of the stars of the night are all for me somehow signs of your beauty.

Sometimes I find you in the beauty of smiles of a nice girl in Milan, who when smiles and her white teeth blink and her eyes spark in the eyes of the people looking her.

I find you in the beauty of the shape of a nice girl in Milan, and it is when I say to my self, “ Oh, my God, what an artistic trace you have created, and then I say, my God you made her when you had enough time to spend on her may be on a weekend, ha ha ha
And seeing that beautiful girl I come to believe that you are beautiful, you create beautiful things, and you like beautiful things.

Well, I know you since you gave me the senses, mind, feeling, love and sensation and then with all these freedom to think freely, and refer to you whenever I need you and wherever I find you, by all means, whenever I recognize you not by dictates of the others but by my own knowledge and choice.
Well, I feel lucky sometimes, that I know you, by your own meaning and by the power of the wisdom you gave me, with my own comprehension, but not by the force of any other person when I see whole system you created I really understand how small I am in comparison with those all, so I come to believe that you don’t need me to worship you as I am nothing in comparison to your power, your knowledge, and your grandeur, but instead I worship you to give myself a peace to give my conscience a relaxation and to have a judgment power within my own heart to control myself, to manage myself and then to achieve and maintain the real title you gave me; the best creature on the earth. That is all I think.

The others may look for you in the light of the sun in the day, but I look for you in the light of yourself even in the darkness of the night when everyone else is sleeping and everywhere is dark in black, it is you only entering into my heart with the ray of light of the sense you gave me.

I find you in the darkness of the night when nothing is seen, when no color is visible and distinguished in non existence of ray of light, it is you and because of the light you have, I could easily find you even in that darkness.

Some people and friends blame me of being infidel when I am looking for you in the strange places; in places where no one else would ever go to look for you, it is may be the way I have found you or have known you is different from the others for which I don’t care and I don’t have to care what the others say about, because the important is you, and you are the destination, while not important which way to reach to you.

One of the reasons I let myself to look for you anywhere I see beauties, is because I you have given me the freedom to select when you created me a free human with a wisdom.

Oh, God, I feel shameful sometimes because when I face with difficulties I come to remember you, and I say to myself why not always should I remember my God.

Well, I and should add this as well, when I make a plan to do something and I do my best, but then something wrote happens, then I say to myself, no God doesn’t exist, if existed then why didn’t help me out doing it the best I wanted to. When I come to deny you, or neglect you, the whole day, then I blame me of why doing this, but again at the end of the day, when my sadness finishes then I give me the right to be sad with you, as I don’t come to a logical point.

You know my God, sometimes I come to deny you when I see existence of many bad things in the world. Especially when confusion takes over* and I am mixed up with everything I say with my wails* through the depth of my hearth that why you don’t see all bad things in the world.

It is when I come to doubt you, your power, your justice, your ability and then at the end of the day, when I count better and relate things one to the other logically I again come to rely on you with a bit more carefulness and I see different evidences then I find out that well, I made a mistake to doubt you, to deny you which all because I lost my patience.

You know when else I get angry with you? I become sad with you when people misuse your name and your title for bad things and you don’t curse them all the soon needed. Sometimes it is when I see people commit crimes, kill people, betray to humanity and all bad things in the world and they legalize their actions just taking your name and relating all those to your name and at the end of the day , you don’t curse them, as you promised so.

I get sad, even angry with you, when I see all unjust and unfair treatments of people on the earth, especially by those who entitles them to be nearer than the others to you, and then I see, you don’t curse them and don’t demolish them, while I know and I am sure you are just, you are the founder of the justice but here I wonder where your justice is. I get sad with you when I see good people don’t live long, in the world, while the oppressors the dictators and the betrayers live long, well and with all comforts, it is when I come to believe that the paradise you promised may not exist for the day of the judgment.

Could I be infidel or not as may be felt by some of those who believe to be your most reliable believers but I say all these because I believe you are transparent and you like your creatures to be transparent , honest, and straightforward with you, so I am true and straightforward with you.

People, taking your name, do all possible bad things against the others and still you don’t curse them.

Therefore I don’t pray you five times a day, or three times a day as the others do, but I try to do things that you like and could be good for other creatures of yours.

I may not stand in public to show or pretend to pray you, but who knows how my heart throbs for you, who knows how I am searching you in every single good thing I see.

Others may only say but I do wish those things, for the others that I want for myself.
The others may look for you n public but I do look for you in the loneliness, where there is not a realtor or fake representative of you as a connector between us, but only I directly with you.

The reason of being sad with you could be of the freedom you gave me to be human along with the knowledge and the wisdom.

Oh, my God, help me always be the way you want me to be, always pure my heart and fill it with love, with brightness and with honesty so always thinking about you and always be useful for your other creatures, here is where I need your help, and the rest I do with the wisdom and power you already gave me.

And, oh my God, before finishing this writing, let me tell you about the most beautiful place I found you so far. The most beautiful place I found you so far is in the beauty of meanings of love and freedom, that is where I stop, concentrate and think about you and finally smile and feel happy.
خداوندا تو میدانی که انسان بودن و ماندن در این دنیا چه دشواراست
چه زجری میکشد آنکس که انسان است و از احساس شرشاراست

1 comment:

Shruty said...

Its beautifu....straight from heart.....stay like that bro... God bless :)