Thursday, December 25, 2014

Inspiration has come back to me!




Inspiration has come back to me!

I am very thankful to one person who first drove me crazy pushing me into a terrible condition a few days ago, but then became the source and inspiration for my writings; it has been three days now that I am writing fluently, each day with more number of words than I expected. While forgetting the world around me, by entering into an imaginary world of literature, I can't feel the loneliness and the emptiness of my surroundings in these holidays.   

It had been a very long time, that I did not have a pushy source of inspiration that force me organize myself better with the half-done writing pieces and couldn't begin the first steps of an organized writing schedule, but these days, first I wake up early, then as I have my breakfast, I go directly to my computer and as I turn it on, words come automatically into my mind to be put in order and form paragraphs of a story, characters appear and they present them to me and I catch them if they are interesting :)

Now that the sleeping giant is woken up in me, I am very optimistic and hopeful that the year 2015 would be a year of success in this field.

Thanks for inspiring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

No comments: