Wednesday, December 24, 2014

“Inspiration” where are you?!!



Inspiration Where Are You?!


September 3 2014


How many books I should have written by now, with all these subjects, stories and short stories that I have collected them over the years one above the other in my mind that torture me time to time and I ask myself, why didn’t I write them all so far. May be, it wasn’t the right time to do so till now. However, it’s been five years now, since I wrote the first sentences of a so called novel but I remained in the last chapter how to finish it and I was blocked there. Then it was in 2011 when I sent some sample chapters of it to two of my dearest friends, to two different corners of the world, but some misunderstandings came in and the deal remained undone.

Then I began writing another one and went ahead with it to some point, almost to half of it I arrived, then again, little things to do, daily life problems, studies and work, all together gave a hand to create a real obstacle for going ahead to achieve the goal and finish the novel. This really brought me delusions and disappointments for a time, but now as I see and think, the problems are always accompanying all of us, but the winner is the one who takes it easy and goes ahead doing what really his hearts wants to do, without bowing to the problems of daily life.

In the midst of delusions, for a time, I read the biographies of novelists, story tellers, and short story writers and I got to know how some of them lived, then I really understood that life is not easy for anyone but it is changeable if we really want to. 

Nowadays I am thinking again about it, especially after participating in Venice International Film Festival 2014, I am so charged with positive energy and want to continue writing the two half-done novels and many other short stories that I wrote them partially.

Once, jogging helped me a lot with concentration and focusing on what I was writing, these days after a long break, I began again jogging in the park right next to my street and I can feel the difference. When I run, the music is on and in spite of a mixture of lyrics of the music with things I think about, my brain functions better and at the end, when I am done with running, I feel to have a lot of energy to do positive things, and I feel if I make mistake, I would have energy to do it, again and again until I do it the best possible way.    

But the most important reason that is helping me very much to go ahead with half-done writings and new writing projects these days is the LOVE of someone. Someone new is coming into my life and that is how a person like me can be positively charged with, when finding a new value and a meaning for his life.

Even if, my throat will be scratched but I will still shout aloud;
“Inspiration where you?!!” It is time for you to come to me, I’ve been waiting for ages for you!

No comments: